5 Reasons to Choose a Quartz Kitchen WorktopFri, Oct, 2015
Modern homes with contemporary designs tend to prefer a white quartz kitchen worktop to give their homes an elegant and chic look. Being a strong material, quartz is extremely durable. If you have been thinking of getting a quartz worktop for your kitchen go ahead and get it installed straight away.
Here are five reasons given by an expert of Compac worktops as to why it is a good idea to go for quartz counters:
1. Easy to Customize: Most of the materials that are used to make kitchen counters cannot be customised. However, since quartz worktops are engineered, you can easily ask the manufacturers to give you a work top based on your choice of pattern and colour.
2. Non-Porous: Quartz worktops are non-porous as they are tightly bound together with resin binders. Quartz worktops are an extremely safe and hygienic choice for the kitchen as engineered quartz does not allow bacteria and germs to breed.
3. Stain Resistant: If you have white quartz kitchen worktop for your house and are worried about it getting stained, you can let your mind rest now. Since it is non-porous in nature, these worktops do not hold onto any spills and thus are completely resistant to stain.
4. Easily Maintained: It is extremely easy to maintain a quartz worktop. All you need is some soap and water, and you get a sparkling clean surface. According to a Compac worktop expert, unlike other worktops, you don’t have to worry about sealing the quartz counters every couple of years.
5. Durable: Since special resin binders are used to bind the particles in the quartz counters, the strength that this provides makes this material, extremely tough. It makes the quartz worktops durable.
These are some of the major reasons as to why people around the world prefer quartz worktops to their other counterparts. After checking the above reasons, we are sure it will be easy for you to make up your mind.