Compac White Ama Quartz
Compac White Ama quartz by Compac
- Stone name: Compac White Ama
- Texture: Grained
- Main colour: Beige/Cream
- Average slab size: 3050×1400mm
- Price range: Short term:mid/high – Long term: low
- Available thicknesses: 12mm, 20mm, 30mm
- Tiles: Available. Standard sizes: 300x300mm, 600x600mm, 600x300mm, 600x400mm
- Applications: Interior. Please ask one of our team members
- Classification: Engineered quartz/Technical quartz
- Composition: 90-95% quartz and minerals, 5%-15% pigments and additives
- Flexural resistance: 34 Mpa
- Impact resistance: >7
- Compression resistance: 265
- Absorption: 0.07%
- Slip resistance: 5 Wet. 42 Dry
- Abrasion resistance: 27
- Surfaces Hardness (Moh’s): 6-7
- Compac White Ama quartz is one of the colors out of the 40 strong palette from Compac.
- Compac is a Spanish multinational corporation with almost 40 years experience within the market.
- Compac is a family-owned business and the second biggest quartz manufacturer in the world with a distribution base in most continents.
Compac White Ama Quartz uses patented Breton machinery which uses an oven-like instrument to ensure maximum hardness in the material. It is then vibrate-compressed to guarantee practically no absorption which ensures no sealing is ever required once the material is installed.
Compac Quartz White AMA from the AMA Collection launched in the UK in 2014 is stocked by MKW Surfaces
Compac was the first manufacturer to launch a collection of quartz stones with natural looks and feel of real marbles through their Nature Range and is now adding to the natural feel with their newly launched AMA Range.
Compac White AMA quartz from the AMA Collection is inspired in the essence of American nature: the smell of earth after a rain shower, the colour of the landscape in the autumn and the sound of snow melting..
The AMA quartz Collection is born from the diversity of National Parks bursting with life and full of contrasts.Three colours demonstrate the textures of nature to create environments which stimulate our senses, bringing new dimensions and light to any room.
White AMA Quartz is ideal for applications such as kitchen worktops, bathroom tops and panels, splashbacks and cladding, kitchen and bathrooms flooring, high traffic areas, stairs and fireplaces. Compac White AMA Quartz is not recommended for external use.
Compac White AMA kitchen worktops brings a natural, calm feel to any ambient
Compac White AMA Quartz is resistant to acids, oils and liquids typical in a kitchen and won’t stain or scratch.
It has a very low maintenance costs as it doesn’t require sealing and it can be cleaned very easily.
The line of Bio resins is made with resins from renewable plant sources whilst providing a better resistance to UV rays than other man-made products.
It also provides lower contraction and internal stresses with a better result on its edge polishing.Compac White AMA Quartz is ideal for flooring with high traffic and can be applied on commercial establishments where a low maintenance and durable option is required.
Compac White AMA Quartz quartz only requires regular cleaning using a pH-neutral product and a rinse-off with water and drying with a kitchen cloth or paper towel.
- Grease stains: Dilute a small amount of detergent in water and rub the stain with a cloth. Then rinse off with water.
- Lime scale stains: Apply vinegar (or any other weak diluted acid) or specific non-abrasive cleaner for lime scale over the affected surface and leave to act for a minute. Then rinse off with water.
- Silicone stains: Dampen the area by applying a small dose of solvent (ethanol or similar). Scrape off using a razor blade, gently, to avoid scratching the surface.
- Metal and rust stains: Apply a small amount of hydrochloric acid. Leave to act for a few seconds, rinse off with plenty of water and dry.
- Do not place Compac White AMA quartz to intense direct sunlight or expose it to UV lighting.
- Do not regularly place pots, pans and other hot items directly from the oven on Compac White AMA quartz objects .
- Water-repellents or sealers to bring out shine are not required on Compac White AMA quartz surfaces.
- Do not use stripping agents, caustic soda, degreasing products, or products with a pH over 10 or chlorine-based products. When using bleach or solvents, rinse with water as soon as possible to avoid prolonged contact with the surface.
- Compac White AMA quartz doesn’t need and can’t be polished.
MKW Surfaces thanks Compac, The Surfaces Company for the images and information provided.