Compac Beige Zement quartz worktops
Compac Beige Zement is a quartz surface composed by aproximately 95% pure quartz and 5% resin to ensure uniformity in colour.
Compac Beige Zement quartz is a new addition in Compac’s New York Collection for 2015.
Compac New York quartz range is characterized by focusing on organic, earthy colours which bring a sense of calm and relaxation to the spaces in which these are displayed.
This collection of natural and concrete looking quartz surfaces completes its full range with the new Compac Ice Concrete, Compac Beige Concrete and Compac Dark Concrete quartz.
- Stone name: Beige Zement
- Texture: Plain
- Main colour: Beige
- Average slab size: 3050×1400mm
- Price range: Short term:mid/high – Long term: low
- Available thicknesses: 12mm, 20mm, 30mm
- Tiles: Standard sizes: 300x300mm, 600x600mm, 600x300mm, 600x400mm
- Applications: Interior. Please ask one of our team members
- Classification: Engineered quartz/Technical quartz
- Composition: 90-95% quartz and minerals, 5%-15% pigments and additives
- Flexural resistance: 89 Mpa
- Impact resistance: >16
- Compression resistance: 265
- Absorption: 0.07%
- Slip resistance: 5 Wet. 42 Dry
- Abrasion resistance: 31
- Surfaces Hardness (Moh’s): 6-7
- The beauty of this material not only relies on its organic appeal but on the fact that it requires practically no maintenance other than a household window cleaning spray which suits busy urban lifestyles.
Compac Beige Zement comes in Glace finish ( a honed finish that feels soft at touch) which according to the manufacturer brings a smooth, sensuous and silky experience.
Compac Beige Zement quartz replicates the loft culture, industrial appeal and uniqueness in terms of depth of colour and definition of its grain.
Compac Beige Zement like most quartz surfaces is easy to fabricate. It is a man-made surface with typical slab sizes at 3000x1400mm which ensures accuracy at the time of budgeting.
Further to this, it is fairly simple to decide on a particular slab of the product since it is produced in matching batches (like paint) by Compac, the manufacturer.
The manufacturing and installation process usually takes 5 working days from the time when an order is received:
Day 1: Our team of skilled templaters take accurate measurements of all dimensions and check for potential irregularities (should there be any) on site such as the units where the surfaces would be installed on.
Day 2: We order the material based on taken dimensions.
Day 3: We confirm dimensions and check with production for quality control of the material.
Day 4: The worktops are manufactured, including cut outs (sinks, taps, downdraft extractors, etc)
Day 5: Installation takes place.
Both templating and installation are fairly simple and undisruptive procedures that take between 75-120 minutes to complete, depending on the size of the project.
Compac Beige Zement close up image