Compac Ice Zement – Product Information
Compac Ice Zement is a surface material made out by approximately 97% pure quartz and 3% resins which provide uniformity in colour and pattern across its surface.
Compac Ice Zement is a new addition to the New York collection which focuses on organic colours that provide a sense of calm and peace in busy urban environments, originated in the loft culture in USA.
Compac Ice Zement quartz is a plain off-white to grey stone with an organic appeal and looks that provides versatility in design and flexibility in colour combinations.
It is available in slabs measuring 3040x1400mm which allow for seamless surfaces and thicknesses of 12mm, 20mm and 30mm.
Compac quartz is has headquarters in Valencia, Spain and has producing engineered stones for over 40 years.
With a proven track record, Compac quartz has been supplying some of the world’s most prestigious projects such as Abu Dhabi airport, the Zorlu Center in Istanbul and the Cathay Commercial building in Singapore among other prominent buildings.
Compac uses Breton patented methods during its manufacturing process which is the leading technology for non-porous surfaces. This makes Ice Zement quartz an ideal choice for applications in high use areas such as kitchens, bathrooms or commercial installations.
- Stone name: Compac Ice Zement
- Texture: Plain
- Main colour: Off-White
- Average slab size: 3060×1440mm
- Price range: Medium
- Available thicknesses: 12mm, 20mm, 30mm
- Applications: Interior.
- Classification: Engineered quartz/Technical quartz
- Composition: 95% quartz and minerals, 5% pigments and additives
- Surfaces Hardness (Moh’s): 6-7
- High flexural resistance
- High resistance to impacts
- Very low maintenance
- Highly resistant to high temperatures, heat and fire
- Highly resistant to freezing
- Highly resistant to chemical such as acids and solvents
- Anti-mold and antibacterial for food preparation applications
Compac quartz has ISO 14001 and Green guard certifications and comes with an available manufacturer’s warranty of up to 30 years upon product registration.
Installation process: Compac Ice Zement like most quartz surfaces is easy to work with. It is a man-made surface with typical slab sizes at 3050x1000mm. The manufacturing and installation process takes 5 working days from the time when an order is received:
- Day 1: Our team of skilled templaters take accurate measurements of all dimensions and check for potential irregularities (should there be any) on site such as the units where the surfaces would be installed on.
- Day 2: We order the material based on taken dimensions.
- Day 3: We confirm dimensions and check with production for quality control of the material.
- Day 4: The worktops are manufactured, including cut outs (sinks, taps, downdraft extractors, etc)
- Day 5: Installation takes place.Template and installation of the surfaces are fairly simple and undisruptive procedures that take between 75-120 minutes to complete, depending on the size of the project.
Ice Zement quartz close up image