- Compac White Zement
- Stone name: White Zement
- Texture: Plain
- Main colour: White
- Average slab size: 3050×1400mm
- Price range: medium
- Available thicknesses: 12mm, 20mm, 30mm
- Tiles: Available.
- Applications: Interior
- Classification: Engineered quartz/Technical quartz
- Composition: 90-95% quartz and minerals, 5%-15% pigments and additives
- Flexural resistance: 60 MPa
- Compression strength: 263 MPa
- Absorption: 0.073-0.102%
- Slip resistance: 16 Wet. 40 Dry
- Abrasion resistance: 28.5
- Surfaces Hardness (Moh’s): 6-7
- Impact resistance: 12-15
Compac White Zement quartz is one of the colors out of the 40 strong palette from Compac and launched at the edn of 2014 due to market demand for quartz products that whilst having a matt appearance, marks such as grease would not show on the surfaces.
Compac is a Spanish multinational corporation with almost 40 years experience within the market.
Compac is a family-owned business and the second biggest quartz manufacturer in the world with a distribution base in most continents.
Compac White Zement quartz is made with Breton technology which uses an oven-like machinery to ensure maximum hardness in the material.
It is then vibrate-compressed to guarantee practically no absorption which ensures no sealing is ever required once the material is installed.
White Zement quartz by Compac is made with polymer resins which ensure higher resistance to heat than other technical quartz stones and give the material uniformity in colour.
Compac quartz White Zement is not recommended for external use.
20mm Compac White Zement worktops by Compac
Compac quartz White Zement is resistant to acids, oils and liquids typical in a kitchen and won’t stain or scratch.
It has a very low maintenance costs as it doesn’t require sealing and it can be cleaned very easily.
Compac quartz White Zement provides lower contraction and internal stresses with a better result on its edge polishing.
Compac White Zement is part of the ‘New York’ collection, a range of colours inspired by urban living, clean lines and a softer feeling of the surfaces.
Compac quartz White Zement is ideal for flooring with high traffic and can be applied on commercial establishments where a low maintenance and durable option is required.
Compac quartz White Zement comes in polished finish and Glace, a new matt finish for more classic looks.
Compac quartz White Zement only requires regular cleaning using a pH-neutral product and a rinse-off with water and drying with a kitchen cloth or paper towel.
- Grease stains: Dilute a small amount of detergent in water and rub the stain with a cloth. Then rinse off with water.
- Lime scale stains: Apply vinegar (or any other weak diluted acid) or specific non-abrasive cleaner for lime scale over the affected surface and leave to act for a minute. Then rinse off with water.
- Silicone stains: Dampen the area by applying a small dose of solvent (ethanol or similar). Scrape off using a razor blade, gently, to avoid scratching the surface.
- Metal and rust stains: Apply a small amount of hydrochloric acid. Leave to act for a few seconds, rinse off with plenty of water and dry.
- Do not place Compac quartz White Zement to intense direct sunlight or expose it to UV lighting.
- Do not regularly place pots, pans and other hot items directly from the oven on Compac quartz White Zement objects .
- Water-repellents or sealers to bring out shine are not required on Compac quartz White Zement surfaces.
- Do not use stripping agents, caustic soda, degreasing products, or products with a pH over 10 or chlorine-based products. When using bleach or solvents, rinse with water as soon as possible to avoid prolonged contact with the surface.
- Compac Compac quartz White Zement doesn’t need and can’t be polished.