Unistone Statuario – Product Information
Unistone Statuario quartz worktops
Unistone Statuario quartz is a surface material composed by 90% pure crushed quartz and 10% resins which provide a solid, flexible and uniformly coloured surface.
Unistone Statuario quartz is a new addition in the world of interior surfaces, meeting the latest design requirements and luxurious looks at affordable prices.
Unistone Statuario quartz comes white background and striking veins providing glamour, elegance whilst maintaining classic looks in any environment.
Unistone Calacatta quartz is also available within this range and completes this magnificent couple of quartz materials,
This collection of marble effect looking quartz is a preferred choice by professionals when affordable yet striking surfaces are required in commercial and residential spaces.
- Stone name: Unistone Statuario
- Texture: Veined
- Main colour: White
- Average slab size: 3050×1440mm
- Price range: Short term:mid/high – Long term: low
- Available thicknesses: 20mm, 30mm
- Applications: Interior.
- Classification: Engineered quartz/Technical quartz
- Composition: 90% quartz and minerals, 10% pigments and additives
- Surfaces Hardness (Moh’s): 6-7
- High flexural resistance
- High resistance to impacts
- Very low maintenance
- Highly resistant to high temperatures, heat and fire
- Highly resistant to freezing
- Highly resistant to chemical such as acids and solvents
- Anti-mold and antibacterial for food preparation applications
Unistone Statuario quartz is produced with Breton machinery which is the worlwide leader in quartz technology and has NSF (food safe certified) and GREENGUARD certifications as well as ISO 14001:2004.
Unistone Statuario quartz like most quartz surfaces is simple to work with. It is a man-made surface with typical slab sizes at 3050x1440mm which ensures value when budgeting with kitchen units dimensions.
The manufacturing and installation process takes 5 working days from the time when an order is received:
- Day 1: Our team of skilled templaters take accurate measurements of all dimensions and check for potential irregularities (should there be any) on site such as the units where the surfaces would be installed on.
- Day 2: We order the material based on taken dimensions.
- Day 3: We confirm dimensions and check with production for quality control of the material.
- Day 4: The worktops are manufactured, including cut outs (sinks, taps, downdraft extractors, etc)
- Day 5: Installation takes place.Template and installation of the surfaces are fairly simple and undisruptive procedures that take between 75-120 minutes to complete, depending on the size of the project.
Unistone Statuario worktops by MKW Surfaces