Granite, Marble and Quartz Kitchen Worktops Hackney
Choosing a kitchen worktop can be challenging due to the many different options available in the marketplace. At MKW Surfaces, we value our clients and believe that every project is unique both in terms of taste and goal. As approved suppliers in leading brands of granite, marble and quartz worktops, amongst many other materials, we provide a staggering variety high-quality product that offer long-lasting solutions for our clientele.
If you are looking to remodel or design your kitchen, please find out below about our three most popular materials for kitchen worktops.
Granite can lend an air of luxury to any room and elevate the aesthetics of your kitchen or bathroom. Granite is one of the preferred choices because it is tougher than most other worktop materials and it can be used for life. While most people consider granite worktops slightly expensive, they offer a lifelong investment and have several advantages over other materials that make them worth it. In the long run, granite works out more economical than most other worktop products.
Benefits of Granite Worktops
There are many benefits of granite worktops including:
- Durability: Being a natural stone surface, granite worktops are incredibly durable.
- Easy maintenance: Granite kitchen worktops can be cleaned easily using water and microfibre cloth.
- Liquid and stain resistant: granite contains very low porosity, making it ideal for wet places and other areas in contact with water.
- Resistance to wear and tear: The stone is highly resistant to scratches and accidental impact.
- Aesthetic variety: It is available in an endless array of shades, colours and patterns.
The benefits of granite are the reason as to why it is so extensively used in home construction and in commercial design.
Marble is a metamorphic rock and is formed when sediments crystallize under heat or pressure. This process takes many thousands of years in nature. Similarly, marble is a form of limestone and its purity can be determined by the whiteness of the rock. The whiter the marble, the purer the limestone. If you’re planning on investing in a marble worktop for your home or office, here are a few things to you should know.
Benefits of Marble worktop
Investing in a marble worktop implies many benefits. Below are a few:
- Durability: Marble is a natural stone and it is much more resistant to scratches, cracking, and breaking than many other materials. Statues are proving of it.
- Resistant to Heat: Marble is a poor conductor of heat, meaning it stays cool to touch even when exposed to heat.
- Affordability: Even though marble looks stunning, it usually costs less than most other stone worktops.
- Aesthetic variety: Many man-made countertop materials attempt to imitate the look of marble. Since marble is a sedimentary rock, each piece is unique in appearance. It is available in a wide range of hues and colours with distinctive veining.
Marble has been used for building purposes since time immemorial. It can withstand the toughest conditions and if minimally looked after, its beauty can be enjoyed for a lifetime.
In its natural state, quartz is a hard mineral that is not usable. The quartz stone that you see in homes or shops is a man-made variety that is engineered by using approximately 90 per cent natural quartz, combined with resins, polymers, and pigments.
Besides being an affordable option, when compared to exotic natural stones, quartz has several other benefits. Let’s look at a few.
Benefits of Quartz worktop
Quartz is a brilliant material and has many reasons why you should choose this material over others.
- Durability: Quartz is incredibly tough and durable. It is non-porous and resistant to cracks and stains. It does not require sealing or resealing during nor after installation.
- Heat Resistant: Quartz can tolerate high heat and is incredibly heat resistant.
- Low Maintenance: Quartz is easy to maintain and is a perfect option for those who have a lower budget when it comes to maintenance. It only requires a cloth and soapy water.
- Aesthetic variety: Since quartz is man-made, there is a lot of flexibility when it comes to the appearance of a quartz worktop. It comes in singular colours, with patterns and with finishes such as antique, leather, and honed.
Quartz is designed by keeping the users’ needs in mind. Quartz worktops can be modified to suit the unique taste of every customer.
Granite, Marble and Quartz Suppliers in Hackney
At MKW Surfaces, we deal in a variety of stone surfaces including granite, marble, porcelain, ceramics and quartz. Similarly, we supply stone worktops and other surfaces in many areas across the country. Some of the leading Brand we carry:
We are also a trusted consultant to many architects, surveyors, facilities managers, and interior designers in the UK. Moreover, we have a good reputation as stone suppliers in Hackney. As a matter of fact, MKW Surfaces is well known for supplying the surfaces across many popular restaurants, hotels and clubs in and around Hackney. If you’re looking for high-quality stone countertops in Hackney, London contact us.
Installation of Kitchen Worktops in Hackney
We, at MKW Surfaces, are very experienced in supplying stone and other decoration materials for both:
- Residential projects
- Commercial projects
If you’re considering installing stone kitchen worktops in your home or office, you can contact us for a design appointment from our expert consultants or directly visit our showroom.
Our Project Managers and professional Consultants are trained to help you choose and install your granite surfaces and other materials in the least disruptive way. Additionally, for residential projects, our teams are used to working in ‘live’ spaces, i.e., around workers, children and other family members.
We also provide maintenance and commercial repair services for stone surfaces in many areas of Southern England, all of which are insured. You can contact us for more information, inquiries, and quotes.