Trending Kitchen Worktops Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea
The concept of using engineered stones as a part of your home decor has steadily begun to gain traction across the world. Gone are the days when planning homes with drab combinations of bricks and mortar was the prevalent tradition. Now is the era of constructing customised homes that give you a stately look and feel.
With engineered stones, building elegant and sustainable houses becomes easier! In fact, engineered stones have presently become an ideal choice for uses as varied as kitchen worktops, bathrooms, flooring, and interior decor. This is especially true if you are based in South England. In addition to the exteriors, even the interiors of houses in this region are made with a combination of hard and soft rocks. For instance, the major stones used in the inner borough of Islington are:
- Quartz: A natural mineral composed of silicon and oxygen, quartz is essentially a durable material. Its crystalline properties and smooth textures enable it to be used for a variety of purposes like platforms, floors and walls. However, they are most commonly used for building Quartz Kitchen worktop in Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea.
- Marble: In nature, marble exists as a metamorphic rock that has been formed under conditions of extreme temperature and pressure. Being rich in recrystallised materials like calcite and dolomite, marble works wonders when it comes to lending a magnificent lustre to your living space. The vanity tops, countertops and Marble worktop in Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea are known for their strength and resilience.
- Granite: An intrusive igneous rock with granular and multi-coloured structure, granite is known far and wide for its longevity and resistance. Most Granite Kitchen worktop in Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea have passed the test of time and are still being used extensively without the need for sealing or resealing.
So, whether you opt for Quartz worktop or Granite worktop in Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, the plethora of shades and patterns currently available will lend panache to your personal style.
Why Engineered Stones?
Engineered stones are fast becoming popular amongst a wide swathe of the population. The tremendously large acclaim for these stones is largely attributed to reasons like:
- Their resistance to scratches, stains, chipping, and accidental impacts.
- They are not flammable.
- Their strength, durability, and toughness that makes them an ideal surface for working on.
- Their low maintenance properties which make sure that you don’t have to incur extra expenditure on periodic cleaning.
- Their hydrophobic nature, which ensures that any spillage of liquids does not lead to accumulation of moisture, rot, or seepage.
- These stone surfaces are also available in a variety of aesthetically appealing colour variants ranging from blue, black, and white to green, pink, and cream.
If you want to know more about why engineered stone surfaces can prove to be the perfect choice for you, there can be no better option than MKW Surfaces.
MKW Surfaces provides services for both commercial and residential set-ups. The services rendered by MKW, right from consultation and selection to installation and after-sales, have been rated as being top-notch by the whole Islington community.
So, if you’re looking to install Marble Kitchen worktop in Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea or wanting to use engineered stones on your building floor, the excellent services and wide range of products offered by MKW surfaces can definitely offer you the best benefits.
For more information, please feel free to contact us via email or call us on 02030788912