Bring Your Kitchen to Life with Quartz, Granite, and Marble Kitchen Worktops in Waltham Forest
Come home to MKW to find pioneering architecture and brilliant pieces of personalised kitchen cooktops and slabs for several home needs. We, at MKW, are aware of the contemporary meaning of beauty and try to contrive that with the help of our products so that your kitchen is as functional as it is glamorous. We are renowned for our production and fabrication of beautiful quartz and granite kitchen worktops in Waltham Forest, and marble kitchen worktops that can enhance and liven up your kitchen’s theme effortlessly.
We strive to provide the best to our customers and espouse a consumer-oriented approach to provide you with the best worktops that complement and suit your taste and budget. If you are interested in robust and resilient kitchen worktops to install in your home, reserve an appointment with us today.
Quartz Kitchen Worktop
Quartz kitchen worktops in Waltham Forest are constructed out of engineered quartz that is an amalgamation of natural quartz stone with resins, polymers, and pigments. These quartz surfaces mimic all the natural properties of quartz in addition to being more durable and hard-wearing. Quartz worktops can be ideal for your kitchen and are great for families with kids and young teenagers where small accidents are often the norm. Because our engineered quartz worktops are non-porous and tough, they don’t allow any food or liquid spills to seep in, which could result from such small accidents. The surface of quartz worktops is also scratch proof and non-toxic in nature.
Characteristics of Quartz Worktops
- Since our quartz worktops are a perfect compound of quartz, resins, and polymers, they are more irrepressible and long-lasting than natural quartz.
- Our quartz worktops are also heat-resistant in addition to the above-mentioned qualities.
- These worktops do not let any absorption or adsorption to take place on its surface or anywhere else, thus averting infestation from the very start.
- Quartz worktops are not only sturdy enough to resist the vagaries of temperature, but they are also non-toxic and safe for all kinds of households as well.
Granite Kitchen Worktop
If sustainable products are your preferred choice, then going for granite kitchen worktops in Waltham Forest might be the best choice you can make. MKW’s granite worktops are built after extracting natural granite from the earth’s surface, cutting them, and engineering them perfectly to be used in homes as kitchen worktops. Our granite worktops are known for their natural colours and patterns on the body, which provide an idyllic touch to most kitchens.
Characteristics of Granite Worktops
- Our granite worktops are made from natural granite without the use of any additives.
- These natural granite worktops have unique hues and patterns.
- These worktop surfaces are impervious to high temperatures and are quite resilient.
- Our granite kitchen worktops don’t require re-polishing.
- The maintenance of these worktops is easy and they can be cleaned with mild soap and warm water only.
Marble Kitchen Worktop
The Marble kitchen worktops in Waltham Forest are the most exquisite and distinctive stone surface cooktops ever used. Our marble worktops are formed when natural limestones are treated at very high temperatures and pressure. They are also known about for their especially unique patterns of veining which puts them in a class of their own.
Characteristics of Marble Worktops
- Our marble kitchen worktops are made from natural limestone.
- They are available in unique shades and patterns.
- Marble surfaces are hard-wearing and require low maintenance.
- These worktops don’t retain stains and are scratch-proof.
- They are non-porous in nature and prevent the build-up of bacteria and moulds.
Maintenance of Quartz, Granite, and Marble Worktops
- Wipe your quartz, granite, and marble worktops daily with lukewarm water to maintain its lustre.
- Don’t stand or sit too close or on the surface of natural worktops.
- Avoid placing hot pans and pots from the burner directly on the natural worktop surfaces.
- Prevent chopping and cutting anything directly on the worktops.
- Abstain from the usage of abrasive cleaners or for the natural worktop surfaces.
Don’t settle for a low-quality artificial worktop surface, when you can get these amazing quartz, granite, and marble worktops that look like a fortune without costing you much. Get one of these worktops for your kitchen today and see it instantly liven up.