Quartz, Granite, and Marble Kitchen Worktops in Wandsworth for Kitchen That Speaks of Class
A beautiful interior reminds us of evenly painted walls, beautiful furniture, and accessories to add a hint of beauty to every corner of the house. Don’t we love to have a cosy corner in the house where we can sit with a coffee cup and read our favourite book or have a spacious kitchen with a lovely worktop to cool delicious meals? Kitchen worktops are an important part of a modular kitchen, which can be customized in different material and colours. People usually prefer installing quartz, granite and marble worktops in Wandsworth, UK, because they are made from natural stones and don’t require much maintenance or care.
Invest in Quartz Kitchen Worktop for beautiful kitchens
Quartz kitchen worktops in Wandsworth are made by combining quartz with quality polymers, pigments and resins to bring out engineered surfaces that are smooth, sleek and easily customizable. Quartz worktops have the quality of natural quartz which makes is very sturdy and resistant to heat and moisture, while the binding elements ensure that the quartz slabs never succumb to heavyweight or pressure. Quartz kitchen surfaces can easily mimic veining, colours and finish of other natural stone making it a versatile product to add in every modern home.
Benefits of Quartz Worktops
- Quartz worktops are made from engineered quartz surfaces which makes the surface durable and long-lasting.
- Quartz worktops in Wandsworth are resistant to heat and high pressure.
- The binding elements make the surface of the quartz worktops resistant to moisture.
- These worktops can be customized in different colours and finishes to complement your kitchen’s theme.
- Engineered quartz worktops require minimum to no maintenance.
Why Invest in Granite Kitchen Worktop?
Granite kitchen worktops in Wandsworth are made from 100% natural granite stones which are cut and given even shape to be used for home needs. The colours and patterns in granite slabs are formed naturally without any external additives. This is the reason why granite worktops can make a great addition to a home that loves natural and sustainable products. Granite worktops are entirely non-toxic and remain unaffected by temperature fluctuations and weight.
Benefits of Granite Worktops
- Granite worktops in Wandsworth UK are made from a completely natural material.
- These worktops are naturally durable and do not change their appearance over time.
- The unique colour and pattern of granite worktops make no two pieces similar to each other.
- These worktops can be cleaned with dish soap and warm water only.
- Natural granite worktops prevent bacteria and mould build up by keeping the surface clean.
Why Invest in Marble Kitchen Worktop?
Marble kitchen worktops in Wandsworth are sourced from natural limestone that is exposed to high heat and pressure. Marble worktops have unique veining and are available in the prettiest hues among all other naturally occurring stones. Marble worktops symbolize sophistication and elegance and are a perfect addition to homes that believe in minimalism. The beauty and perfection of this stone are equally balanced with its sturdiness and longevity to deliver an end product that is perfect for everyday cooking.
Benefits of Marble Worktops
- Marble kitchen worktops in Wandsworth are available in beautiful shades and unique veining.
- These worktops are stain-proof and don’t retain moisture.
- Marble surfaces are non-porous in nature due to which there is no mould build up.
- Marble worktops can sustain high heat without fading its surface.
- These worktops can be customized in different cuts and finishes.
- Marble worktops remain unaffected by accidental impact and scratch marks.
How to take care of Quartz, Granite, and Marble Worktops
- To keep your quartz, granite, and marble worktops in Wandsworth look new forever, always clean the surface of your worktops with lukewarm water and mild detergent.
- Do not stand on the worktop surface.
- Avoid exposing the worktop surface to direct sunlight.
- Don’t put hot utensils directly on any natural worktop surfaces.
- Avoid using strong acidic or basic cleaning agents or abrasive cleansers.
- Do not try to re-polish natural quartz, granite, and marble worktop surfaces.
Get quartz, marble, and granite worktops from Wandsworth today and renovate your kitchen into a stunning space.