From mimicking natural stones like marble and granite to resembling the ruggedness of real concrete, Caesarstone comes in many interesting designs. Therefore, if you’re not ready to commit to high-maintenance worktops, Caesarstone is the best option.
Concrete is a wonderful material that screams minimalism and industrial elegance. It also comes in many different forms to blend with various interior styles. However, just like wood, natural concrete can also stain due to high porosity. In addition, concrete can chip and crumble under accidental impact. That’s the reason why many modern homeowners run away from this traditional building material.
If you’re also not a fan of concrete, you must look for the best alternative to this material. Caesarstone is the pioneer quartz brand offering natural-looking worktop surfaces in the market. If you look at the Caesarstone Metropolitan Collection, you’ll find many designs that are reminiscent of concrete. And, the best thing is that you don’t have to worry about staining, scratches, heat, or impact issues with Caesarstone.
Delivers Uncompromising Performance
Caesarstone UK also comes with a 25 years manufacturer available warranty. It doesn’t require any sealing or resealing neither. Hence, it requires minimal maintenance. With the ultimate combination of technology and nature, the Caesarstone concrete collection is non-porous and highly resistant to scratches and stains. This collection also retains its aesthetic appearance without the need for sealants or waxes.
Caesarstone is available in different thicknesses, sizes and finishes. You can avail slabs with dimensions 3050 x 1440 mm and Caesarstone Jumbo slabs which offer sizes of 3300 x 1630 mm. The ultra large dimensions will allow you to create seamless panels in applications such as wall cladding, kitchen islands and worktops. Additionally, you can choose from thicknesses in 13 mm, 20 mm and 30 mm which allow for many different types of designs, suiting any type of property in which it is installed. Caesarstone is made with over 93% pure quartz crystals, meaning it is produced from ethical sources and with raw materials. This is what makes this quartz stone manufacturers one of the leading brands in the world.
Caesarstone worktops have double impact resistance and four times flexural strength. Hence, it easily outperforms marble and granite. This worktop collection is also renowned for simplified fabrication and hence, cost-effective than natural stones.
Here is a list of some interesting Caesarstone concrete worktops to add a minimalist industrial feel to your interior:
- Caesarstone Fresh Concrete: This surface belongs to the quartz’ Metropolitan Collection. It is available in different thicknesses of 30mm, 20mm and 13mm, ensuring different applications. The Caesarstone UK worktops are also available in differed finishes, such as polished, honed, satin or matte.
- Caesarstone Rugged Concrete: This is one of the simplest looking Caesarstone concrete worktops. It displays the detailed texture of the conventional building material. If you want to create a modern, industrial design, this worktop material is a perfect option for an urban-chic interior.
- Caesarstone Airy Concrete: This Caesarstone worktop brings the pureness and charm of rough concrete into your interior with an exquisite contemporary feel. The Airy Concrete model further blends with neutral shades of white and grey colours to create a unique base. Besides amazing design, it also offers incredible performance.
- Caesarstone Cloudburst Concrete: Another fantastic surface from Metropolitan Collection is the Caesarstone Cloudburst Concrete. It is influenced by the traditional appearance of minimal natural concrete. Homeowners don’t have to worry at all, especially about its sturdiness and daily maintenance, as it’s durable and requires minimal maintenance.
- Caesarstone Primordia: Are you looking for a sturdy worktop with minimal aesthetics? Caesarstone Primordia is the perfect option to offer great performance, as it easily blends into any interior style effortlessly.
- Caesarstone Raw Concrete: Caesarstone Raw Concrete quartz boasts a more realistic look and rough texture to give an industrial feel to an interior. But all thanks to the presence of quartz worktops, it’s highly durable, sturdy, versatile and easy to maintain.
- Caesarstone Topus Concrete: It represents a natural topological state comprising of subtle pink shades on a surface that appears to be fossilized. It also displays a dynamic design with opaque tones and textured material, which blends into any interior style.