Caesarstone is one of the most popular quartz surfaces, among designers and homeowners. Its tactile properties, features and aesthetics make it one of the best modern-day worktop surfaces.
One of the early pioneers in quartz surfaces, Caesarstone range of quartz surfaces have distinct properties, which have been achieved through a patented mix of ingredients and highly controlled manufacturing environments. These stones comprise of ground quartz aggregates, polymers and pigments in a ration such that highest level of strength, uniformity and fine grain structure can be achieved.
Caesarstone invests largely in R&D, to keep improving its product quality, and obtain better designs. This is why its been one of the market leaders in quartz surfaces. For worktops, Caesarstone can mean significant advantages. In fact, Caesarstone is one of the best worktop materials, money can buy.
The most significant benefits include:
- It is the strongest stone that money can buy. It offers high durability and impact resistance.
- Non-absorbent. Caesarstone is impervious, and therefore immune to spills.
- It offers superior resistance to mildew, molds, liquids, heat, stains, cracks and scratches.
- You can expect two same designs of Caesarstone slabs to be exactly the same, in color pattern and quality. This is because the manufacturing process confirms to high quality standards and specifications.
- It offers versatility, and can be used just about anywhere, within the interiors of a home, and in anyway. These quartz stones can be easily shaped, with smooth and seamless finish.
- Caesarstone is also available in varying thicknesses, for different applications.
- It offers multiple design options to choose from. So, there’s a design for all home interiors.
What do you like best about Caesarstone quartz Worktops? Share your thoughts and opinions with us in the comments below.