Sat, Jun, 2016 Jesus Alberto Mouzo
The latest in the field of innovative home décor ideas is Dekton kitchen worktops.Made by using the sinterized particle technology, these surfaces are durable, long-lasting and extremely good to look at it.By mimicking the process through which metaphoric rocks are formed (the natural application of pressure and high temperature); Dekton brings together glass, porcelain, and quartz to give you a kitchen worktop that is every cook’s dream come true.
Dekton Edora Worktops Why should you invest in Dekton kitchen worktops?
- This toughened surface is extremely resistant to heat. In fact, now, you can go ahead and place your hot crock pot on the surface in case you are in the middle of cooking a big meal and cannot find a mat!
- Because of being virtually non-porous, Dekton worktops do not adversely affected by everyday household cleaning products such as bleach, oven cleaners and even drain cleaners. This also means that you will not have to shell out a huge amount of money in case a guest accidently spilled red wine your white Dekton worktop. Simply wipe it off with a wet sponge and you are all set!
- Another interesting feature of Dekton worktops is that they are resistant to ice. Because these surfaces are thermal shock proof, you can install a Dekton worktop outside in your yard and enjoy a nice grilling session with family and friends. These surfaces are also UV resistant making them a good investment for outdoor kitchens.
- Dekton kitchen worktops combine the best of natural stone and human technology. These surfaces are extremely touch and scratch-resistant. However, we will still recommend your using a cutting board for all your chopping needs.
- One of the best attributes of Dekton worktops is that they are available in a range of colours and finishes — from classic whites and greys to softer pastel shades, these surfaces can easily complement the design aesthetic of any modern home.