Caesarstone worktops are made of approximately 93% natural quartz and a mixture of resins, polymers and coloured pigments to add depth and uniformity to the surface. The exquisite man-made worktop material boasts a non-porous surface with higher impact resistance and flexural strength compared to natural stones like marble and granite.
Due to its non-absorbent surface, this high-quality worktop material is resistant to stains caused by accidental spillages with acidic liquids or food substances like lemon, wine, vinegar, coffee, wine, tomato, ketchup, etc.
Furthermore, Caesarstone worktops are known for their superior performance characteristics that make them easy to maintain. Thanks to adding great qualities, Caesarstone has become a leading quartz manufacturer worldwide for bringing top-quality products and innovation into the market since 1987.
Ten most popular Caesarstone worktops in 2020
Depending on the various aspects like aesthetics, performance and changing trends, here are some of the top favourite Caesarstone quartz worktops for modern homes in 2020:
1. Caesarstone Bianco Drift: Caesarstone Bianco Drift is a delightful light grey worktop surface that’s perfect for indoor applications as kitchen countertops, wall panels, shower surrounds, flooring and vanities. It is designed to mimic the classic white marble with a veining effect that adds a touch of luxury to your kitchen.
Caesarstone Bianco Drift
2. Caesarstone Calacatta Nuvo: Caesarstone Calacatta Nuvo is another stunning quartz worktop that looks like gorgeous Calacatta marble. It incorporates a substantial veining effect on the surface with some natural variations. It also gives an unforgettable impression to your home with its aesthetic elegance. Meanwhile, it’s durable and easy to maintain the worktop surface for busy urban dwellings.
3. Caesarstone Flannel Grey: Boasting concrete grey tone, Caesarstone Flannel Grey quartz worktop feels and looks like conventional concrete with subtle and monochromatic tones. This worktop design is likely to add delicate touch and versatility to any interior space. Although this worktop surface is quite subtle in appearance, its surface is highly resistant to staining, scratches. It doesn’t require sealing to elevate its performance compared to other industrial materials like slate, concrete and cement.
4. Caesarstone Fresh Concrete: Another concrete-grey worktop is the stylish Caesarstone Fresh Concrete. This quartz material also resembles traditional concrete but without any flaws of it. This quartz surface is resistant to staining, scratches and etching. It also does not require sealing to elevate its performance like concrete or other natural stones.
5. Caesarstone Primordia: It boasts a serene grey backdrop with random rusty and patina spots on its textured surface. This quartz worktop is sturdy, as well as offers superior performance to the areas where it’s installed.
6. Caesarstone Noble Grey: If you’re looking for a durable, cooking-friendly and minimalist worktop surface, Noble Grey is perfect for you. This light grey surface boasts dark grey veins and comes in both polished and honed finishes for an extensive range of applications. It is a perfect worktop surface for houses that need a sophisticated yet subtle appearance that won’t fade away quickly.
7. Caesarstone White Attica: It is one of the latest colours from Caesarstone collections. It closely resembles Gioia and Bianco Carrara marbles but with a big difference in appearance. The veining pattern on this surface is darker than its grey base that makes the surface appear more defined and appealing.
8. Caesarstone Statuario Maximus: It is a stunning white quartz worktop that looks like original and attractive Italian Statuario marble. It boasts a stunning grey veining pattern on a pure white base that evokes the elegance of natural Statuario marble with superior performance, strength and ease of maintenance.
9. Caesarstone Clamshell: This is a soft grey quartz surface with dark grey and white intrusions throughout the surface. It comes with both polishes and hones finishes and hence, suitable for any interior design. This hue is likely to add freshness and a bit of drama to its surroundings.
10. Caesarstone Misty Carrera: What to add Carrara marble to your kitchen countertop but worried about its staining, scratching or other issues? If so, Caesarstone Misty Carrera is a perfect doppelganger of classic Carrara marble but with superior performance. Although this worktop boasts the timeless beauty of Carrara marble, it has all the physical characteristics of quartz. So, unlike marble, this worktop material won’t require any sealing to enhance its versatility or strength. For, if you don’t know, Caesarstone is also the first firm to manufacture Carrara quartz material for adding a marble-like effect to the engineered worktop stone.