Compac Lactea Quartz
- Stone name: Compac Lactea
- exture: grained/mirrored
- Main colour: White
- Average slab size: 3050×1400mm
- Price range: Short term:mid/high – Long term: low
- Available thicknesses: 12mm, 20mm, 30mm
- Jumbo Size: Not available
- Tiles: Available. Standard sizes: 300x300mm, 600x600mm, 600x300mm, 600x400mm
- Applications: Interior. Please ask one of our team members
- Classification: Engineered quartz/Technical quartz
- Composition: 90-95% quartz and minerals, 5%-15% pigments and additives
- Flexural resistance: 33 Mpa
- Impact resistance: >7
- Compression resistance: 275
- Absorption: 0.144%
- Slip resistance: 7 Wet. 69 Dry
- Abrasion resistance: 27.5v Surfaces Hardness (Moh’s): 6-7v History
- Compac Lactea Quartz is one of the colors out of the 40 strong palette from Compac.
- Compac is a Spanish multinational corporation with almost 40 years experience within the market.
- Compac is a family-owned business and the second biggest quartz manufacturer in the world with a distribution base in most continents.
Compac Lactea Quartz uses patented Breton machinery which uses an oven-like instrument to ensure maximum hardness in the material. It is then vibrate-compressed to guarantee practically no absorption which ensures no sealing is ever required once the material is installed.
Compac was the first manufacturer to launch a collection of quartz stones with natural looks and feel of real marbles through their Nature Range.Furhermore, Compac was the first quartz manufacturer to introduce pure white quartz material back in 2009.
1.5 Bowl sink cut out and a set of 5 drainer grooves on Compac Lactea quartz by MKW Surfaces Compac Lactea quartz is made with Resins which ensures higher resistance to heat, scratches and stains.
The above image shows a minimalistic joint on Compac Lactea worktops supplied by MKW Surfaces in London
Compac Lactea Quartz is ideal for applications such as kitchen worktops, bathroom tops and panels, splashbacks and cladding, kitchen and bathrooms flooring, high traffic areas, stairs and fireplaces. Compac Lactea Quartz is not recommended for external use.
The above image shows a standard polished pencil edge inCompac Lactea quartz supplied by MKW Surfaces for a London residence
Compac Lactea Quartz is resistant to acids, oils and liquids typical in a kitchen and won’t stain or scratch.It has a very low maintenance costs as it doesn’t require sealing and it can be cleaned very easily.
The line of Bio resins is made with resins from renewable plant sources whilst providing a better resistance to UV rays than other man-made products.It also provides lower contraction and internal stresses with a better result on its edge polishing.
Compac Lactea quartz is ideal for flooring with high traffic and can be applied on commercial establishments where a low maintenance and durable option is required.Compac Lactea quartz comes in polished finish and also in honed for more classic looks.
- Compac Lactea quartz only requires regular cleaning using a pH-neutral product and a rinse-off with water and drying with a kitchen cloth or paper towel.
- Grease stains: Dilute a small amount of detergent in water and rub the stain with a cloth. Then rinse off with water.
- Lime scale stains: Apply vinegar (or any other weak diluted acid) or specific non-abrasive cleaner for lime scale over the affected surface and leave to act for a minute. Then rinse off with water.
- Silicone stains: Dampen the area by applying a small dose of solvent (ethanol or similar). Scrape off using a razor blade, gently, to avoid scratching the surface.
- Metal and rust stains: Apply a small amount of hydrochloric acid. Leave to act for a few seconds, rinse off with plenty of water and dry.
- Do not place Compac Lactea quartz to intense direct sunlight or expose it to UV lighting.
- Do not regularly place pots, pans and other hot items directly from the oven on Compac Lactea quartz objects.
- Water-repellents or sealers to bring out shine are not required on Compac Lactea quartz surfaces.
- Do not use stripping agents, caustic soda, degreasing products, or products with a pH over 10 or chlorine-based products. When using bleach or solvents, rinse with water as soon as possible to avoid prolonged contact with the surface.
- Compac Lactea quartz doesn’t need and can’t be polished.
Please contact us for assistance on Tel. 0203 0788912 or via firstname.lastname@example.org