Neolith Barro is a soft brown, sintered compact surface inspired by nature. It evokes the serenity and tranquillity of landscapes and adds warmth and uniformity to any space in which it is displayed.
Neolith Barro is a soft brown, sintered compact surface inspired by nature. It brings a dark warm surface that is highly resistant to staining, heat, cold and impact.
Neolith Barro can be used in interior areas such as kitchens, bathrooms, halls, living rooms, stairs and fire surrounds as well as for exterior areas including barbecue worktops, garden table tops, chairs, furniture, utility rooms and patios.
It evokes the serenity and tranquillity of landscapes and mountains and adds warmth and uniformity to any space in which it is displayed.
Neolith Barro has zero water porosity make this material an ideal specification for surfaces that require strength, hard wearing characteristics whilst providing sumptuous looks to any application in which it is employed.
Neolith is a revolutionary product in the UK which differentiates from other man0made materials such as quartz in that it can be exposed to UV rays without discolouring over time. It also has a higher heat resistant, making an easy surface to work with and dragging pans and pots directly from the hob on to the surfaces.
It comes in slabs with dimensions 3200x1500mm in 6mm thickness which is suitable for cladding and slabs with dimensions 3200x1600mm in 12mm thickness which is suitable for work surface applications such as kitchen worktops, table tops and reception desks.
The Size who manufactures Neolith has won many awards with this groundbreaking material that has changed the landscape of the architecture and design arenas.
p>The Neolith sintered porcelain ranges are comprised by Classtone, which evokes the beauty of natural marble and granite, Fusion with traditional colours and organic looks, Iron with new colours that make possible the inclusion rustic surfaces to industrial designs, Colorfeel which provides simple elegance and versatility with solid coloured designs and Steel which offers colours evoking the strength and looks of metallic elements to any design.
Neolith surfaces come with a 10 years manufacturer warranty and do not require sealing or resealing. Further to this, The Size offers a strong products that requires minimal maintenance.
Some of the features and benefits of Neolith products:
– RESISTANT TO UV RAYS: Since the colour is 100% natural, it does not deteriorate when exposed to the sun or extreme temperatures over long periods of time.
– LIGHT: The 3 mm board is only 7 kg/m² and the 12 mm board, 30 kg/m² making it easy to work with on any type of application including cladding and wall panelling.
– RESISTANT TO HIGH TEMPERATURES: Neolith Does not burn in contact with fire or let off smoke or toxic substances making it a safe material for both residential and commercial premises
– SCRATCH RESISTANT: Neolith Surfaces are highly resistant to scratching and abrasion due to the hardness of the material.
– RESISTANT TO ICE AND FREEZING: Neolith is resistant to extreme cold and weather conditions, making it suitable for exterior applications which include patio benches, barbecues, table tops and external flooring among many other uses.
– EASY TO CLEAN: Neolith is resistant to chemical cleaning agents and although soapy water will maintain its surfaces pristine, other household products can also be used on it.
– 100% RECYCLABLE: Up to 52% of any Neolith board is comprised of recycled raw materials.
– WATERPROOF: Waterproof and liquid-resistant. With an absorption level near zero, Neolith is extremely resistant to staining and it does not etch.
– 100% NATURAL: Unlike other man-made materials, Neolith is Resin-free. Does not release any harmful substance into the environment.
– HYGIENIC: Neolith does not release harmful substances, making it completely suitable for contact with food and healthcare environments where both adults and children are in contact with the surfaces.
|Thicknesses||12mm, 3mm, 6mm|
|Suitable for||Exteriors, Interiors|
|Manufacturers' Warranty||10 years|
|Lightweight||The thickness of the slabs makes it a very light product and thus facilitates transportation and handling and reduces the load factor on cladding. 7kg/m2 for the 3mm option.|
|Waterproof||Neolith sintering process confers the slabs less than 0,08% porosity. It does not absorb any water and it is resistant to stains, making it ideal for humid places.|
|UV Resistance||Being 100% natural, its colors do not fade away when being exposed to sun light or other extreme weather conditions.|
|Resistant to High temperatures||Resistant to High temperatures: It does not burn in contact with fire nor does it emit smoke or toxic substances when being subjected to high temperatures.|
|Resistance to wear and tear||Its hard surface makes it resistant to scratches and abrasion when being exposed to extreme weather conditions (such as sand storms or other similar aggressions).|
|Bending resistance||It has a high share rate, making it resistant to heavy loads and pressure as well as suitable for some curved applications.|
|Environmental-friendly||Composed entirely of natural material, completely recyclable. Up to 52% of recycled content. Greenguard, CE, NSF1 certifications. Its use in buildings grants LEED points to the project.|
|Easy To Clean||Resistant to any kind of chemical cleaning agent such as bleach or ammonia. When used in exterior cladding, this characteristic proves of high-added-value in areas with high pollution levels and risk of graffiti criminality.|
|Hygienic:||Given its practically nul-porosity, it does not trigger any bacteria or fungus which may lead to allergies or illnesses.|
Manufacturer's Warranty: Very few products are capable of remaining unalterable with the passing of time and also maintaining their resistance, durability and appearance properties intact.
The Size offers a 10-year warranty on its Neolith slabs in the following thicknesses: 3+3+3, 3+3, 5+3, 6+3, 5+5, 10 and 12 mm in Satin, Silk, Polished and Riverwashed finishes used for kitchen countertops.
The Size does not offer a warranty for 3, 5 and 6 mm thick slabs (with or without mesh) used for the same purpose.