Neolith Calacatta is one of the most popular colours across Neolith Collections. This is due to its unique, innovative design and patterns.
The Calacatta by Neolith model is so unique that it can offer two different esthetic effects when the slabs are placed in sequence: a Bookmatch effect and an Endmatch effect. This original characteristic offers architects and designers different ways to decorate a space using the same material.
If you are looking for large surfaces, Neolith Calacatta is perfect. Slabs are available in dimensions of 3200x1500mm, 3200x1600mm and 3200x1200mm. These allow you to design large seamless surfaces. If you need versatility there are thicknesses of 3mm, 6mm, 6+3mm, 12mm and 20 mm.
Features and benefits of using Neolith Calacatta:
- RESISTANT TO UV RAYS: Since the colour is 100% natural, it does not deteriorate when exposed to the sun or extreme temperatures over long periods of time.
- LIGHT: The 3 mm board is only 7 kg/m² and the 12 mm board, 30 kg/m² making it easy to work with on any type of application including cladding and wall panelling.
- RESISTANT TO HIGH TEMPERATURES: Neolith Does not burn in contact with fire or let off smoke or toxic substances making it a safe material for both residential and commercial premises
- SCRATCH-RESISTANT: Neolith Surfaces are highly resistant to scratching and abrasion due to the hardness of the material.
- RESISTANT TO ICE AND FREEZING: Neolith is resistant to extreme cold and weather conditions, making it suitable for exterior applications which include patio benches, barbecues, tabletops and external flooring among many other uses.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Neolith is resistant to chemical cleaning agents and although soapy water will maintain its surfaces pristinely, other household products can also be used on it.
- 100% RECYCLABLE: Up to 52% of any Neolith board is comprised of recycled raw materials.
- WATERPROOF: Waterproof and liquid-resistant. With an absorption level near zero, Neolith is extremely resistant to staining and it does not etch.
- 100% NATURAL: Unlike other man-made materials, Neolith is Resin-free. Does not release any harmful substance into the environment.
- HYGIENIC: Neolith does not release harmful substances, making it completely suitable for contact with food and healthcare environments where both adults and children are in contact with the surfaces.