Neolith Nero Zimbabwe is a dark coloured material with black to grey tone, with high similarities to the traditional timeless granite.
Neolith Nero Zimbabwe is a dark coloured material with black to very dark grey tone, with high similarities to the traditional timeless granite original from Africa. Different to natural granite, Neolith Nero Zimbabwe does not require sealing and with a very low maintenance regime.
In addition, a unique non-technical combination of raw and man-made materials make it highly resistant to household stains and scratches with the flexibility required to achieve the most personal designs. In terms of finishes, Neolith Nero Zimbabwe is available in Riverwahsed finish. It will allow you to have a timeless classic material, which is the perfect for indoor and outdoor applications.
Neolith Nero Zimbabwe applications include kitchen worktops, splashbacks and upstands. When it comes your bathrooms, it can be used in walls, floors and vanity tops. If you wish to use it externally, it can also be used for floors, stairs and steps as well as for barbecue worktops. Other items such as table tops and any other feature in gardens, patios and terraces are also possible with this incredible material.
If this was not enough, Neolith Nero Zimbabwe is a lightweight material. It is available in slabs with dimensions 3200x1600mm and different thicknesses. Which is what makes it one of the most versatile construction and decoration materials in the marketplace. If you are looking for durability, Neolith is resistant to high temperatures as well as freezing conditions. In addition to its non-porous properties, it makes this product ideal for any area in contact with foods. It is also suitable for use in healthcare facilities, hospitals, laboratories and schools.
Neolith surfaces come with a 10 years manufacturer warranty and do not require sealing or resealing. Further to this, The Size offers a strong product that requires minimal maintenance.
Some of the features and benefits of Neolith products:
– RESISTANT TO UV RAYS: Since the colour is 100% natural, it does not deteriorate when exposed to the sun or extreme temperatures over long periods of time.
– LIGHT: The 3 mm board is only 7 kg/m² and the 12 mm board, 30 kg/m² making it easy to work with on any type of application including cladding and wall panelling.
– RESISTANT TO HIGH TEMPERATURES: Neolith Does not burn in contact with fire or let off smoke or toxic substances making it a safe material for both residential and commercial premises
– SCRATCH RESISTANT: Neolith Surfaces are highly resistant to scratching and abrasion due to the hardness of the material.
– RESISTANT TO ICE AND FREEZING: Neolith is resistant to extreme cold and weather conditions, making it suitable for exterior applications which include patio benches, barbecues, table tops and external flooring among many other uses.
– EASY TO CLEAN: Neolith is resistant to chemical cleaning agents and although soapy water will maintain its surfaces pristine, other household products can also be used on it.
– 100% RECYCLABLE: Up to 52% of any Neolith board is comprised of recycled raw materials.
– WATERPROOF: Waterproof and liquid-resistant. With an absorption level near zero, Neolith is extremely resistant to staining and it does not etch.
|Thicknesses||12mm, 3mm, 6mm|
|Suitable for||Exterior, Interior|
|Lightweight||The thickness of the slabs makes it a very light product and thus facilitates transportation and handling and reduces the load factor on cladding. 7kg/m2 for the 3mm option.|
|Waterproof||Neolith sintering process confers the slabs less than 0,08% porosity. It does not absorb any water and it is resistant to stains, making it ideal for humid places.|
|UV Resistance||Being 100% natural, its colors do not fade away when being exposed to sun light or other extreme weather conditions.|
|Resistant to High temperatures||Resistant to High temperatures: It does not burn in contact with fire nor does it emit smoke or toxic substances when being subjected to high temperatures.|
|Resistance to wear and tear||Its hard surface makes it resistant to scratches and abrasion when being exposed to extreme weather conditions (such as sand storms or other similar aggressions).|
|Bending resistance||It has a high share rate, making it resistant to heavy loads and pressure as well as suitable for some curved applications.|
|Environmental-friendly||Composed entirely of natural material, completely recyclable. Up to 52% of recycled content. Greenguard, CE, NSF1 certifications. Its use in buildings grants LEED points to the project.|
|Easy To Clean||Resistant to any kind of chemical cleaning agent such as bleach or ammonia. When used in exterior cladding, this characteristic proves of high-added-value in areas with high pollution levels and risk of graffiti criminality.|
|Hygienic:||Given its practically nul-porosity, it does not trigger any bacteria or fungus which may lead to allergies or illnesses.|
Manufacturer's Warranty: Very few products are capable of remaining unalterable with the passing of time and also maintaining their resistance, durability and appearance properties intact.
The Size offers a 10-year warranty on its Neolith slabs in the following thicknesses: 3+3+3, 3+3, 5+3, 6+3, 5+5, 10 and 12 mm in Satin, Silk, Polished and Riverwashed finishes used for kitchen countertops.
The Size does not offer a warranty for 3, 5 and 6 mm thick slabs (with or without mesh) used for the same purpose.