Caesarstone Osprey 3141 – Product Information
Cesarstone Osprey is a surface material made out by approximately 97% pure quartz and 3% resins which provide uniformity in colour and pattern across its surface.
Caesarstone Osprey is one of the most popular quartz surfaces due to its natural looks, flexibility in terms of design and the bonus of being the lowest priced colour among Caesarstone’s range of colours.
Caesarstone Osprey quartz is a white to off-white stone with an organic appeal and looks providing a sense of calm and relaxation to any spaces where it is featured.
It is available in slabs measuring 3040x1440mm which allow for seamless surfaces and thicknesses of 20mm and 30mm to compliment both sleek and chunky looks.
Caesarstone is the original producer of quartz surfaces with head office in Kibbutz, Israel and belongs to CR Laurence, a worldwide leader distributor of construction parts, tools and surfaces.
Caesarstone uses Breton patented methods during its manufacturing process which is the leading technology for non-porous surfaces. This makes Osprey an ideal choice for applications in high use areas such as kitchens, bathrooms or commercial installations.
- Stone name: Caesarstone 3141 Osprey
- Texture: Plain
- Main colour: White
- Average slab size: 3060×1440mm
- Price range: Low
- Available thicknesses: 20mm, 30mm
- Applications: Interior.
- Classification: Engineered quartz/Technical quartz
- Composition: 95% quartz and minerals, 5% pigments and additives
- Surfaces Hardness (Moh’s): 6-7
- High flexural resistance
- High resistance to impacts
- Very low maintenance
- Highly resistant to high temperatures, heat and fire
- Highly resistant to freezing
- Highly resistant to chemical such as acids and solvents
- Anti-mold and antibacterial for food preparation applications
Caesarstone was the first quartz manufacturer to be granted ISO 14001 certification, recycling 97% of the water it uses and using raw recyclable materials when possible.
This material is focused on the latest design trends, vision and ideas when it comes to interior decoration.
Caesarstone Osprey 3141 like most quartz surfaces is easy to work with. It is a man-made surface with typical slab sizes at 3060x1440mm which ensures value when budgeting with kitchen units dimensions.
The manufacturing and installation process takes 5 working days from the time when an order is received:
- Day 1: Our team of skilled templaters take accurate measurements of all dimensions and check for potential irregularities (should there be any) on site such as the units where the surfaces would be installed on.
- Day 2: We order the material based on taken dimensions.
- Day 3: We confirm dimensions and check with production for quality control of the material.
- Day 4: The worktops are manufactured, including cut outs (sinks, taps, downdraft extractors, etc)
- Day 5: Installation takes place.Template and installation of the surfaces are fairly simple and undisruptive procedures that take between 75-120 minutes to complete, depending on the size of the project.
Caesarstone 3141 Osprey quartz close up image