- Compac Coco quartz
- Stone name: Compac Coco
- Texture: Plain
- Main colour: Cream/Light beige
- Average slab size: 3050×1400mm
- Price range: medium
- Available thicknesses: 12mm, 20mm, 30mm
- Tiles: Available. Standard sizes: 300x300mm, 600x600mm, 600x300mm, 600x400mm
- Applications: Interior
- Classification: Engineered quartz/Technical quartz
- Composition: 90-95% quartz and minerals, 5%-15% pigments and additives
- Flexural resistance: 40-44 MPa
- Compression strength: 260 MPa
- Absorption: 0.076-0.089%
- Slip resistance: 5 Wet. 40-45 Dry
- Abrasion resistance: 28.5
- Surfaces Hardness (Moh’s): 6-7
- Impact resistance: 9-11
Compac Coco Quartz is one of the colors out of the 40 strong palette from Compac.
Compac is a Spanish multinational corporation with almost 40 years experience within the market.
Compac is a family-owned business and the second biggest quartz manufacturer in the world with a distribution base in most continents.
Compac Coco Quartz is made with Breton technology which uses an oven-like machinery to ensure maximum hardness in the material.
It is then vibrate-compressed to guarantee practically no absorption which ensures no sealing is ever required once the material is installed.
Compac Coco 30mm thickness worktops by Compac
The Coco quartz by Compac is made with polymer resins which ensure higher resistance to heat than other technical quartz stones and give the material uniformity in colour.
Compac quartz Coco quartz is not recommended for external use.
A set of 5 drainer grooves in Compac Coco worktops by MKW Surfaces
Compac quartz Coco is resistant to acids, oils and liquids typical in a kitchen and won’t stain or scratch.
It has a very low maintenance costs as it doesn’t require sealing and it can be cleaned very easily.
Compac Coco island installation with 30mm thick material
Compac quartz Coco provides lower contraction and internal stresses with a better result on its edge polishing.
Compac Coco vanity and floor tiles by Compac
Compac quartz Coco is ideal for flooring with high traffic and can be applied on commercial establishments where a low maintenance and durable option is required.
Compac quartz Coco comes in polished finish and also in honed for more classic looks.
Compac quartz Coco only requires regular cleaning using a pH-neutral product and a rinse-off with water and drying with a kitchen cloth or paper towel.
- Grease stains: Dilute a small amount of detergent in water and rub the stain with a cloth. Then rinse off with water.
- Lime scale stains: Apply vinegar (or any other weak diluted acid) or specific non-abrasive cleaner for lime scale over the affected surface and leave to act for a minute. Then rinse off with water.
- Silicone stains: Dampen the area by applying a small dose of solvent (ethanol or similar). Scrape off using a razor blade, gently, to avoid scratching the surface.
- Metal and rust stains: Apply a small amount of hydrochloric acid. Leave to act for a few seconds, rinse off with plenty of water and dry.
- Do not place Compac Compac quartz Coco to intense direct sunlight or expose it to UV lighting.
- Do not regularly place pots, pans and other hot items directly from the oven on Compac quartz Coco objects .
- Water-repellents or sealers to bring out shine are not required on Compac quartz Coco surfaces.
- Do not use stripping agents, caustic soda, degreasing products, or products with a pH over 10 or chlorine-based products. When using bleach or solvents, rinse with water as soon as possible to avoid prolonged contact with the surface.
- Compac Compac quartz Coco doesn’t need and can’t be polished.