NEOLITH sintered porcelain is a high performance, compact surface in a large format. It will help you avoid having to place most joints on worktops and counters. The Size, who makes the product, has revolutionized the market with this incredible surface. In addition, the brand has won the Muuuz International Award for three consecutive years.
In the first place, you can use Neolith both indoors and outdoors. Notably; it is popular in patio table tops, as floor tiles and wall cladding. With regards to interiors, users apply it as kitchen worktops, bar countertops and vanity tops. If you are looking for realistic looks of any material imaginable, this is the product for you.
Secondly, Neolith sintered porcelain is highly resistant to abrasion and scratches. Similarly, Neolith porcelain surfaces are highly resistant to heat and low temperatures. Especially, it can withstand impact and it is also waterproof, making it ideal for areas in contact with water.
In the third place, the brand offers a wide array of designs in different colours and thicknesses. You can choose Neolith slabs of 3200mm x 1500mm and 3200x1600mm. You can also choose from thicknesses (3mm, 5mm and 5+3mm thicknesses suitable for cladding applications.), 6mm, 12mm and 20mm.
The Neolith ceramic worktops installed by our craftsmen at MKW Surfaces are making waves in the market space and rightfully so. Their lightweight, big format sintered surfaces, which are both elegant and functional, are making heads turn like no other. The Neolith porcelain sintered surfaces in our elaborate product catalogues are fast gaining in popularity. The advantages of Neolith kitchen worktops are indeed many. Made from completely natural, recyclable products of the likes of crushed stones, Neolith worktops are durable, long-lasting and resistant to the impacts of weather elements.
MKW Surfaces ranks high on the list of Neolith suppliers in London. We present an alluring and wide range of products in our catalogues. Our professional team of designers and craftsmen can help you figure out the qualities of Porcelain worktops and why they should be the first choice in your kitchen or bathrooms. By installing a Neolith worktop designed by us, you can get realistic looks of all materials imaginable. Elegant, functional, and feature-rich, Neolith worktops are the right product for you.
Neolith is manufactured through a process that incorporates intense pressure and heat. The externally inflicted conditions create strong bonds for the raw elements. The end product created from the process is extremely strong and sturdy. There is no need of adding any polymer or resin in the making of Neolith because of the sintering process present in its manufacturing process. The Neolith stone products supplied by MKW Surfaces are UV resistant, lightweight, and versatile. You can read more about Neolith Issues and Problems.
Neolith is extremely heat resistant and does not show any sign of heat damage in the form of scorch marks. With an exhaustive range of colours and textures to choose from, there is absolutely no dearth of low-maintenance options when it comes to Neolith.
1. The most exciting feature of Neolith is that the colour choices present for grabs are quite similar in looks to wood, stone, or cement.
2. Neolith worktops are very versatile in appearance and can readily sync with the existing decor and theme of commercial and domestic workspaces alike.
3. Neolith offers plentiful application options and thus is favoured by homemakers, architects, and interior designers alike.
Are you wondering about what kinds of projects are well-suited to the features of Neolith? Suitable of application in both residential and commercial setups, our Neolith stone range is considered to be a very versatile material for worktops and countertops in kitchens, bathrooms, etc.
● Neolith worktops are useful for home remodelling projects. They provide a suitable base for kitchen backsplashes and countertops.
● Exteriors created with the help of Neolith suppliers are vandalism-proof as the graffiti on them can be cleaned easily.
● Scratch resistant and UV resistant, Neolith porcelain presents varying levels of thicknesses. This effectively means that it can be placed on existing materials in case of certain applications, without any need for costly demolition.
● The UV resistant property of Neolith porcelain worktops makes them suitable for all kinds of external applications like outdoor kitchens and exterior cladding. Even after decades of regular use, the products made from Neolith, will not fade or showcase any tell-tale signs of sun damage.
Are Neolith Porcelain Worktops Expensive?
The installed costs for worktops made of Neolith at MKW Surfaces are generally similar to that entailed by high-end or mid-end granite. Neolith kitchen worktops can either have thin or thick surfaces as per your budget restraints and project suitability metrics. Give that our Neolith ceramic worktops are available in a wide range of variants, you might consider additional cost savings through reduced demolition or costs of removal processes.
Neolith is very durable. If you were to run a sharp-tipped object over the surface of a Neolith worktop, you would find no scratches at all. Except for polished surfaces, all finishes and colours of Neolith porcelain worktops would remain intact and as good as new despite being used consistently.
Invest in our wide range of Neolith kitchen worktops to get a full return for your money. You may also want to check out our exhaustive product catalogues of granite kitchen worktops, marble kitchen worktops, Silestone kitchen worktops, etc. along with the coveted range of Neolith kitchen worktops at MKW Surfaces.