Gemstone worktops are one of the most robust materials for kitchen worktops that are made by binding natural gemstone crystals. Gemstone worktops are an eco-friendly option for everyone looking for a stylish, sophisticated, and sturdy kitchen that lasts for years. Gemstone and semi-precious stone materials in the UK are ideal for kitchen worktops, hallways, and walls since they offer resistance to any impact and uplift the look of the space where they are installed.
The versatile nature of Gemstone worktops makes them ideal to be also used as splashbacks or as oven and cooktop surroundings. Gemstone slabs can resist humidity, which makes it ideal to be used in extreme weather conditions as well. They are perfect for the modern kitchen setting that focuses on both quality and aesthetics.
Natural quartz is one of the most common minerals found on earth. Larger rocks containing quartz get eroded due to the weather and form small quartz crystals. These crystals are gathered and bonded using binding materials like resin to give it a proper form. Gemstone manufactures also add a few other essential ingredients to this like granite, pigments, recycled mirror, or coloured glasses to improve the quality and look of the material.
Sometimes these raw materials are also given an anti-bacterial treatment before putting them into a mixer and blending them together. This mixture is then moulded in different shapes and sizes to create customized Gemstone worktops.
● Gemstone countertops can be installed easily
● It comes with a warranty of up to 30 years.
● It comes in multiple colour options to choose from.
● A Gemstone worktop requires minimum maintenance and cleaning.
● Gemstone worktops are very tough and can withstand extreme weather.
● Gemstone countertops are stain proof.
● Gemstone countertops come in different colours and hues to match the theme of your kitchen perfectly.
● Prevent cutting or slicing food materials directly on the Gemstone countertops.
● Don’t put excessive weight on the countertops or the gemstone may crack.
● Wipe off any spillage of food or liquid immediately, especially acidic food items.
● If your Gemstone worktops need to be resealed, keep in mind that light coloured countertops need frequent resealing compared to dark coloured countertops.
● The best way to clean Gemstone and semi-precious stone countertops in the UK is to mix mild detergent in water and then rub it on the stains. Once the stain is removed, wipe it off with warm water.
● Avoid cleaning the Gemstone countertops with hard water.
● Stains from lime juice and other strong stains should be removed by mixing vinegar with water and then rubbing on the stains.
● Prevent using too acidic or too basic cleaning agents on the stone slabs.
● Do not use abrasive cleaning products or tools on the Gemstone worktops.
● Coffee stains can be removed from the Gemstone countertops using mid bleach with water.
● Dried food material deposit can be scraped off with a knife first and then rub the surface with warm water.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.