The history of granite goes back thousands of years wherein it has been extensively used in grand architectural pursuits, for instance, in the ancient pyramids of Egypt, in the Luxor Obelisk in Paris, or even the Princess of Wales Memorial Fountain in London’s Hyde Park. Presently, granite is a popular choice for kitchen worktops and vanity tops due to its durability, easy availability and aesthetic appeal.
The striking beauty and appeal of white granite worktops provide an air of luxury to bathrooms and kitchens like no other. Bring home the elegance of the Luxor Obelisk in Paris, Pyramids of Egypt, Taj Mahal, Princess of Wales Memorial Fountain in London’s Hyde Park with our vast range of white and black granite worktops. The kitchen worktops and vanity tops designed by our team are worth a buy for their durability, aesthetic appeal, and easy availability.
Also, the risk of bacterial contamination is quite low with these granite kitchen worktops. It requires quite low maintenance in comparison to other stones and is highly resistant to stains and scratches, depending upon the finish of the stone. Granite worktops do not require frequent sealing or constant polish for shine. Thus, it is the perfect stone for worktops in general. Another advantage of choosing granite worktops is the range of pattern and colour options available— people can choose from several shades of black, brown, mauve, grey, blue, green, red, white, etc.
The above properties of granite worktops promise to bring about the necessary improvements you need in your kitchen or any other workspace. Our experienced craftsmen at MKW Surfaces will help you to select the best product from a vast range of granite worktops direct from us here in London, UK.
Here’s a quick list of the features of black and white granite kitchen worktops to enable your purchase. The granite worktops prices are guided by the advantages that they entail. As you read on, you will be surprised to read about the many benefits of granite worktops direct offers you at MKW Surfaces.
1. Granite countertops are long-lasting and durable. Despite long years of use, they do not depreciate in value in any way.
2. The natural, one-of-a-kind surface of granite gives off an almost luminous and exquisite look.
3. The use of granite in kitchens and bathrooms escalates the intrinsic worth of any property and helps in fetching a higher resale value.
4. Granite is formed after being exposed to hundreds of years of pressure and heat. Countertops made from the same can take the heat emanating from pans without getting damaged in any way.
5. Granite requires low maintenance. It is possible to clean the top surface of granite worktops by using a mild detergent and warm water – it’s that easy.
The primary benefit of granite worktops in London is that once they are sealed, you can forget about any spills or stains causing any damage to their surface. We facilitate the installation of black or white granite worktops ensure that the entire process takes place correctly and to your satisfaction. Once installed, the granite worktops in Surrey designed by our ace craftsmen will provide the best service for decades in a row.
The prices of granite worktops in the UK quoted in our product catalogues are surely worthwhile. They promise to give off full value for their money. Here’s why!
● Far more durable than other naturally found and engineered construction materials, granite is resistant to most types of wear and tear.
● Granite is stronger than Formica and other materials used for the making of modern-day kitchens and bathrooms.
● It requires minimal maintenance and upkeep costs in the short and long run alike.
● Being the hard material that it is, granite resists stains and scratches.
Given this, you can go about all types of cutting and chopping processes on a white granite worktops without any fear of damaging its surface. Yet another point going in the favour of the granite worktops prices is that they are completely heat-resistant.
This property of white and black granite kitchen worktops makes them ideal for long term usage near a cooking range or cooktop. Our high-quality granite countertops are also a boon for chefs. Unlike most other materials used for the manufacturing of worktops, granite does not suffer any damage after being exposed to either intense heat or cold temperature conditions.
The best-quality granite worktops always succeed in elevating the design of the space they are installed in. Be it white or black granite kitchen worktops, they certainly have an edge over the materials available in the market space, thus their price. Along with a fascinating collection of granite worktops, we can help you install work surfaces in granite, quartz, Silestone, Caesarstone, etc. Check our wide collection of quartz worktops and marble worktops as well. Our specialised team of professionals would love to hear from you.FAQs: Granite Worktops