Compac Marble creates surfaces of exceptional beauty and resistance, ideal for your indoor and outdoor spaces. Similarly, Compac ensures the manufacturing process comes from a mixture of pure marble minerals. It also adds aggregates to give you a surface resulting in superior strength and durability.
Not only that it gives you great performance, but Compac Marble also brings the virtues and beauty of natural stone. In the same way as seen in nature, this is a composite marble with outstanding technical features. Some of these include impact and fire resistance, minimal water absorption and very easy maintenance. You will surely enjoy the benefits of Compac Marble worktops and floors for decades.Install Compac Worktops for your Modern Kitchen
Do you want to renovate your indoor and outdoor spaces with excellent material that is imperishable as well as versatile? Bring home beautifully engineered surfaces with Compac marbles that are long lasting and highly resistant. With the stunning qualities of natural stone and unmatchable performance, Compaq surfaces are the perfect material for every home.
Compac marble is an engineered composite marble surface that is made out of a mixture of natural marble minerals. Compac marble combines the best of natural marble stone and exceptionally engineered surfaces to create an aesthetically superior product with high performance and durability. The advanced technical features of this material make some of its varieties fire and impact resistant as well.
The composite marble surface is made up to 93% pure marble in addition to binding elements like resin and other additives. These surfaces come in 40 different shades and thicknesses to meet the requirement of every space. The availability of Compac marble in both tile and slab form, makes it ideal for usage in every big and small area in your home and office, since all Compac marble surfaces are certified for commercial use as well.
Compac worktops for the kitchen are maintenance free solution for every home. The material Is heat resistant, stain resistant, and scratch free, which ensures that your worktop retains its quality even after years of continuous usage.
Besides offering superior characteristics, the range of engineered marbles never fails to impress. It counts with over 40 different colours. In addition to a versatile palette, Compac marble is available in different thicknesses. Moreover, it is also available in both tile and slab formats making it ideal for your project regardless of its size.
Compac makes its technological marble products with great care and finesse. This ensures high quality products that you can rely on for your home. The products are also ideal for your office or workplace as they are certified for use in commercial spaces too.
● Compac worktops are heat resistant.
● Compac worktops are stain resistant.
● The material is scratch free.
● The material is shockproof.
● Compac marble is available in a plethora of colours.
● Compac marble is made up of highly engineered technology that makes it beautiful as well as highly durable.
● The material is water resistant.
● Compac worktops are non-toxic which makes them suitable as a kitchen material.
● The material can be used for both residential and commercial spaces
● The material is available in customisable thicknesses.
● The non-porous nature of Compac worktops makes it bacteria and mould resistant.
● Avoid putting too much weight on the Compac marble surface.
● Avoid cutting or chopping directly on the surface of the Compac worktops.
● Do not place hot pans and skillets directly on the surface of the worktop.
● Avoid using strong acidic or basic cleaners on the surface of the Compac worktops.
● Don’t stand or sit on the Compac worktops.
● Clean the surface of the Compac worktops regularly for irreversible shine.
● Compac marble surfaces require minimum maintenance.
● No retreatment is required for Compac marble worktops.
Compac marble surface can suffer permanent damage when exposed to strong chemicals. Never use chemicals or products containing Trichlorethane or Methylene chloride. Liquids such as caffeine drinks and juices must be wiped off as soon as they come in contact with the Compac worktop.
Dry food items must be scraped off with a blunt knife first; then the surface must be rubbed with a wet cloth and a mild detergent. Once the surface is clear, rub it off with a clean cloth. Use mild detergent to clean the surface of the Compac worktop or go for specialised cleaners. Never use abrasive cleaning products on the Compac marble surface.
Install Compac worktop in your kitchen for a beautiful and modern looking kitchen space that everyone will love. Also, find a diverse range of spectacular quartz worktops, granite worktops, and much more from our best repository of kitchen worktops online.