Did you know that the popular quartz worktops used in modern-day kitchens originated from Israel? Caesarstone, one of the earliest pioneers of naturally found quartz surfaces was founded in the year 1987. Ever since the Caesarstone quartz worktops designed by them have managed to make heads turn like no other. We at MKW surfaces have been spearheading the development of quartz worktops in association with Caesarstone Ltd., since 1987. Our catalogue of Caesarstone products includes kitchen worktops, kitchen flooring, vanity tops, bathroom flooring, etc.
It is believed that when innovators were striving to develop the forerunner of Silestone, Caesarstone was already making its presence felt in the market space. Their quartz surfaces were being experimented on in Southern Spain by mixing waste marble chips along with the resin. On the other hand, Silestone was being developed with real quartz on the other side of the Mediterranean. With headquarters in Kibbutz, Israel Caesarstone is a publicly-traded company. It is involved in the manufacturing and distribution of the best stone surfaces.
Caesarstone, by nature, is a beautifully engineered stone that comprises about 93% natural quartz. Durable and attractive, this practical material has several advantages over other types of natural stone used for creating surface materials and kitchen tops. The most significant property of Caesarstone quartz worktops is its superior quality and strength.
1. Quartz the name given to engineered stone, an extremely hard mineral in nature. Since Quartz is incapable of being used in its natural state to form kitchen or bathroom countertops, cabinets, floors, tiles or worktops, it is engineered by Caesarstone to match with your needs.
2. Caesarstone quartz surfaces are innovative in design and form. Natural quartz is a hard mineral but is not usable in the state it is found in. Generally, 90% of ground quartz is combined with resins, polymers, and pigments to form the hard surface you see in kitchens.
3. Ranking high on the list of the biggest quartz manufacturer globally, Caesarstone worktops are making waves with their high-quality natural-stone copies.
4. The coveted cost-effective London grey variants attributed to Caesarstone form the most natural-looking marble, travertine, and limestone copies from the manufacturers.
5. Right from the time of their launch, these groundbreaking materials, specifically the ones in grey colour have positioned themselves as the most popular batch of natural and engineered stones in the market.
6. Kitchen or bathroom worktops by Caesarstone in London, UK a truly global brand, can be purchased by referring to their product numbers. As these products have a global market, their product codes can be found etched in different languages to match the needs of customers from different parts of the world.
The main reason behind the exquisite appearance of Caesarstone worktops can be attributed to the intermingling of nature and engineering science in the course of their making. The flexibility in design and appearance cannot be derived in any other type of naturally found stone, thereby adding to their unique appearance and appeal. The coarseness of crystals in this material makes the surface top look either smooth or flecked. More so, as the used pigments succeed in bringing about subtle colour changes, they can be effectively used to create the natural look of marble or granite via the inclusion of bigger-sized crystals or gems.
Quartz is among the most commonly found material in the crust of our planet. Unlike the mining of other lesser found and rare natural stones, the mining of quartz does not have any negative impact concerning the environment.
Quartz, being very hard and durable, shows utmost resistance to stains and cracks. It is non-porous in nature and does not allow the seepage of liquids or other damaging products that can compromise its original lustre. Unlike the granite worktops found in kitchens and bathrooms, the ones made of quartz do not need any sealing or resealing.
At MKW Surfaces, we help our customers take a closer look at the world of Caesarstone's worktops and how they continue to be the first choice for many. We take immense pride in working with a brand that is among the most trusted and expansive manufacturers of engineered stones worldwide. With multiple production lines to boast off, we deal in products that are being sold in 42 countries around the globe. Cinamon Kitchen in Oxford, the first restaurant outside of London for the CiNnamon brand features Caesarstone Quartz installed by stone specialist MKW Surfaces.
Our Caesarstone worktops are considered ideal for kitchen countertops and bathroom countertops alike. They are being installed in the form of ideal bathroom vanity units and quartz tiles as well. Consider purchasing Caesarstone quartz worktops. They are available with a comprehensive 25-year guarantee!
Choose Caesarstone worktops and know more about this high-quality quartz stone. Find a diverse range of spectacular quartz worktops, marble worktops, granite worktops and much more from the best repository of kitchen worktops online.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.