Diresco is a quartz manufacturer based in Belgium. Diresco has production capacity of 4,000 m² of material per day which makes their product highly available in almost any colour. Diresco quartz is made under the Breton license, meeting NFS and all European standards. With almost 40 colours and 3 different finishes within their ranges, Diresco quartz is a natural choice for kitchen worktops, vanity tops and flooring applications due to its stain and scratch resistance, maintenance-free properties and versatility in design and colour.
Are you looking for a kitchen material that is durable and maintenance-free? Use Diresco quartz for your kitchen and experience the best of elegance and quality.
Diresco quartz suppliers are based out of Belgium. They takes great pride in being the only compound stone producers in North Europe.They are one of the largest producers of quartz material in the world with a production capacity of 4000 square meters of material per day.
Diresco quartz supplier is the reputed producer of high-quality Diresco Quartz, made under the Breton license. The material meets NFS and all European standards and offers you a kitchen worktop that's heat resistant, scratch-proof, spot-free and long-lasting. Diresco quartz's multifaceted properties make it suitable for kitchen worktops, vanity tops, and floorings. The material can be used in combination with stone, wood or glass or create unique architectural masterpieces. Diresco London quartz is available in 40 different colour options and 3 different finishes to complement every kitchen.
● Diresco London quartz is durable and heat resistant.
● The material is scratch proof and stain-free.
● The quartz slab is non-toxic.
● The non-porous property of the material makes it bacteria and mould resistant.
● Diresco quartz is available in multiple colours.
● The slabs are available in three thicknesses-12mm, 20mm and 30mm.
● Diresco quartz comes in three finishes-Polished, Easy Clean (honed) and Anticato (shot-blasted-limited colours).
● The material can withstand extreme weather conditions.Diresco Quartz Usage Precautions
● Do not put too much pressure on the Diresco quartz surface.
● Do not place very hot objects directly on the Diresco worktop.
● Do not use chemicals, acidic, or basic cleaning products on the surface
● Do not clean the surface of the quartz with steel wool.
● Diresco quartz with Honed and Anticato finishes must be cleaned with Lithofin MN Protector.Diresco Quartz Care & Maintenance
Daily cleaning of Diresco quartz can be executed with a moist cloth and mild detergent or soap. For intensive cleaning, use CIF cream. Do not use abrasive cleaners or tools on the surface of Diresco slabs. Dried food stains can be removed with a blunt knife and then cleaned off with CIF cleaner and sponge. Wipe off the surface with warm water once the cleaning is over.
Liquids such as tea, coffee, and juices must be removed from the Diresco quartz surface immediately after an accidental spill. Hard to remove material like grease, chewing gums, etc. can be removed using a mixture of vinegar and water.
Diresco London is the best choice for every kitchen. If you want a worktop that's beautiful and strong, bring home compound stone material like Diresco quartz. Check out our diverse range of spectacular quartz worktops, granite worktops, and much more from our best repository of kitchen worktops online.