Quartzforms are high quality Quartz stones manufactured with superb craftsmanship and German precision. Quartzforms Worktops are engineered stones made approximately of 94% Siliceous sand or Quartz and 6% resins. In addition, it uses and various other minerals and raw products. If you are looking for surfaces that are highly resistant to stains, their products are ideal. In a similar way, they offers sturdy materials that can resist impact and knocks.
The brand is popular amongst buyers who want create a look of elegance and sophistication. The brand offers excellent designs with a wide variety of colours. If you want to recreate the look of marble or granite, this range won't disappoint. If you wonder how much maintenance it requires, it is practically none. You only need water and a neutral household cleaner to remove any residues from it.
Quartzforms is also very resistant and lightweight. You can use it as kitchen worktop, vanity top or table counter. You can also use it in floors as tiles and for big panels. Similarly you can also apply the stone to walls in cladding and furniture too.
Witness the Excellent Craftsmanship of Quartzforms Worktops Designing your kitchen and wondering which material to choose for your worktop? Look for Quartzforms if you want a worktop that's of high-quality, extra tough, and radiant enough to transform the entire look of your kitchen.
Quartzforms are high-quality quartz stones which are manufactured with excellent craftsmanship and precision. Quartzforms worktops are made with 94% engineered quartz stones and 6% resin in order to bind the product well and make it durable for decades. The material is resistant to impacts and offers a stain-free polished look.
Quartzforms worktops are synonymous with style and sophistication. The brand comes in stunning designs and beautiful colours to match your kitchen's overall theme or look. You can even recreate the patterns and colours of marble or granite with Quartzforms.
With a versatile look and minimum maintenance, Quartzforms are ideal for kitchen worktops and bathrooms, even as tiles or big panels. All Quartzforms worktops come with a 10-year limited warranty and will be replaced immediately if the products don't meet its promises.
● It is non-porous due which there is no scope for mould build-up and bacterial infection.
● It is made of strong material that is heat-resistant, scratch-resistant, moisture-resistant, and wear and tear resistant.
● It is chemical free and doesn't emit toxic fumes when exposed to heat.
● It is easy to clean and maintain and doesn't need high-end cleaners to do the work
● It doesn't absorb any kind of liquids like tea, coffee, and juice.
● Quartzforms worktop is highly resistant to compression or thermal shocks.
● It is available in a vast range of colours.
● The finishing and texture of Quartzforms is a class apart from normal quartz or marble.
● Do not overload the Quartzforms worktops and avoid putting any weight above 50 kg.
● Avoid sitting or standing on the worktop.
● Do not place hot pans and skillets directly on the Quartzforms surface, use a potholder.
● Prevent cutting or chopping fruits, vegetables, and other food products directly on the worktop.
● Use neutral soap or detergent mixed with water to clean off the surface of the Quartzforms worktops.
● For stronger stains, you can use acid-based detergents like Cif and Viakal.
● Avoid using bleach, alcohol, hydrofluoric acid or industrial solvents to clean the surface of Quartzforms.Care and Maintenance for Quartzforms Honed Brushed Surfaces
Quartzforms surfaces are mechanically treated and sandblasted to achieve various levels of finishing for the product. These treated products have varying degrees of unevenness on its surface, unlike polished Quartzforms which can make the cleaning process a bit tricky due to lesser resistance of dirt and dust.
To clean these Quartzforms with uneven surfaces, use mild detergent and water on the surface and immediately remove any coloured liquids like tea, coffee, etc. Any scale marks should be removed using Viakal. To remove grease, you can use grease removal detergents once in a while since they can stain the surface of the Quartzforms worktops if left for a long time.
Invest in Quartzforms worktops and get yourself a product that will be the cynosure of all eyes. Give your modern home the right makeover and bring home Quartzforms worktops for your kitchen today. Check out our diverse range of spectacular quartz worktops, granite worktops, and much more from our best repository of kitchen worktops online.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.