Stone Italiana is a manufacturer of Quartz and composite Marble products based in Verona, Italy. The Company started trading in 1979 and it has inspired countless architects, designers and influencers. The brand has a constant quest for original and leading-edge products. Rather than trying to imitate natural stone, the brand takes the best out of quartz to create new concept surfaces.
Finding the best material for kitchen worktops can be a daunting task. With innovative and highly engineered material being introduced often in the market, why settle for the same old marble and quartz? Give your kitchen a luxurious makeover today and bring home Stone Italiana worktops. These are new and innovative quartz surfaces produced by Stone Italiana UK.
Stone Italiana is a quartz manufacturing company based out of Verona, Italy. Stone Italiana UK started in 1979 and holds the reputation of being the producers of unconventional and opulent quartz surfaces. The innovative quartz surfaces produced by them are quite distinctive compared to other top manufacturers in the market. Stone Italiana UK does not emulate natural stone products and instead ventures into developing something new and remarkable out of quartz surfaces. Stone Italiana quartz inspire architects, designers and decor enthusiasts around the globe for its aesthetic appeal and calibre.
Stone Italiana UK over 130 exquisite varieties of quartz. Each of them comes in diverse colour options. The quality and texture of the material manifests the best of Italian artwork. The collections are named Gloss, KStone, Metallico, Native, Jaipur, Kraken, Calacatta, Cartapiedra, ECollection, Cementino, Marmo, DNA Urbano and U-design. The versatility of the Stone Italiana worktops makes it ideal for every kitchen and home needs.
● Stone Italiana worktops are highly durable.
● The material is heat resistant.
● Stone Italiana quartz is scratch proof and stain-free.
● The material comes in 14 different ranges.
● Stone Italiana worktops are available in different colours.
● These worktops require minimum maintenance.
● The non-porous surface of Stone Italia worktops makes it hygienic and safe.
● Stone Italian quartz doesn't require any sealing even after years of usage.
● Avoid exposure of the quartz surface to chemical products.
● Avoid putting too much pressure on the surface of the Stone Italiana Countertops.
● Avoid sitting or standing on the Stone Italiana quartz surfaces.
● Prevent cutting or chopping fruits, vegetables and other food products directly on the worktops.
● If the surface comes in contact with materials like acetone, paints or acids, it should be removed immediately.
● Do not place very hot pans or skillets directly on the surface of the Stone Italiana quartz Worktops.
Clean the surface of the worktop regularly with 'Stone Cleaner Spray' and warm water. To remove dried stains on the surface of the worktop, scrap the solid parts carefully with a knife and then rinse the surface with 'Stone Tile Cleaner.' Keep it for ten minutes and then wipe it off with warm water. Pat the surface dry and then apply a thin layer of 'Jaipur Stone Protector.' Wait for 5 minutes and then gently rub the surface of Stone Italiana worktop until it shines. Do not use strong acidic or basic cleaners on the Stone Italiana UK surface. Also, avoid using abrasive detergents or tools to clean Stone Italiana worktops.
Stone Italiana Quartz is the perfect addition to every modern home. Renovate your old kitchen worktop today and replace it with Stone Italiana worktops. Also, find a diverse range of spectacular quartz worktops, marble worktops, and much more from our best repository of kitchen worktops online.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.